More Fish. Happy People. Slide Diver.
As an angler, you will love the Slide Diver. Set it on the main line well in front of the lure you want the fish to bite. When the fish hits, the Slide Diver slides down the main line to a “stop” (usually a bead in front of a swivel), which keeps the Slide Diver from sliding all the way to the bait. This means you can:
Boat more of the fish you hook
- Short leader length makes netting easy
- Fish don’t fight the diver, which slides when they run
- Use shorter, easy-to-stow rods if you so desire
Run more lines at once
- Set the Slide Diver to run left or right
- Set to run high or low in the water column
Light bite technology
- Instant bite detection of the smallest fish
- No more dragging weeds, tangles, or small fish
- Works with wire, super braid, or monofilament
Slide Diver accessories allow you to fish greater than 110 feet and rig it way up the main line to slide or a few feet in front of lure like a conventional, fixed diver.